As an anonymous user, you can only add new data. If you would like to also modify existing data, please create an account and indicate your languages on your user page.
(Redirected from AllMilestones/nov)
- 16 de octobre, 2007 Dokumentatione por li dolsaje pove bli trova hir (anglim).
- 14 de octobre, 2007 Li unesmi kuplures a Wikipedia ha bli krea che Italia.
- 1 de octobre, 2007 Pluboniso de datumaro provise plu rapidi responso-tempe.
- 30 de septembre, 2007 Novi funktionilo devena obtenabli, natablim klase-spesifik relationes.
- 16 de auguste, 2007 Kelki komensal MySQL konfiguratione fa multi difero :) .
- 3 de auguste, 2007 Wikiprotein was presented for a first time publicly at Wikimania.
- July 26, 2007 In preparation for new functionality that will be announced at Wikimania we have a new Main Menu.
- July 6, 2007 More updates have gone live; the auto completion function has been speeded up.
- June 19, 2007 New functionality and refactored code have gone live.
- June 3, 2007 We have reached 250.000 Expressions.
- May 7, 2007 Leftmostcat imported for the World Language Documentation Centre, the ISO-CD-639-6 data in the OmegaWiki database.
- May 5, 2007 Collections are now supported more visibly.
- March 22, 2007 All HTML tables are sorted in alphabetical order on the client side.
- February 5, 2007 OmegaWiki uses the latest MediaWiki version 1.10a, it coincides with new functionality.
- Christmas eve 2006 We have been presented with part of speech functionality, the best present !!
- December 16 Thanks to developer Leftmostcat, you can now annotate expressions with example sentences.
- December 12 WiktionaryZ is being renamed to OmegaWiki. This is to prevent confusion between this project and the WMF Wiktionary projects.
- October 18 The language selector will now show English or German content. the next step is importing the names in other languages into the UI.
- October 3 Our first real product has been envisioned and is in the works (you can help!): The OLPC Children's Dictionary, a children's dictionary for the OLPC project.