As an anonymous user, you can only add new data. If you would like to also modify existing data, please create an account and indicate your languages on your user page.
DefinedMeaning talk:2º (1449137)
- You are right, they were redundant. I deleted them.
- I wanted to use the new field "is abbreviated as" in the entry "folio", so I created this separate entry. Did I misunderstand something? --InfoCan (talk) 14:22, 12 March 2013 (CET)
- The link is to a syntrans (not a dm), so it is enough to add the abbreviation as a synonym. This creates a syntrans, and then you are able to link to it.
- I did an example at Expression:U.S. of A..
- As I see it, an abbreviation and its longer-form have the same meaning, and should be considered as synonyms - but that can be discussed. --Kip (talk) 14:45, 12 March 2013 (CET)