As an anonymous user, you can only add new data. If you would like to also modify existing data, please create an account and indicate your languages on your user page.
DefinedMeaning talk:acepción (506776)
Def translated into English.
- Thanks! --dh 17:36, 24 December 2009 (UTC)
It also seems that two concepts are mixed in the list of translation:
- the general word "meaning", "sense" (for which at the moment there is no DM in fact)
- and the more specific word "acceptation" that matches the definition.
I have corrected English, Spanish, French and Portuguese. I have deleted the ones I am not sure about:
- Georgian : მნიშვნელობა , აზრი
- Hebrew : תחושה
- Italian : significato
- Neapolitan : significato
- Vietnamese : nghĩa , ý nghĩa
--Kipcool 13:47, 24 December 2009 (UTC)
- Thanks, I was about to create the general DM but wanted to wait until this one is translated. --dh 17:36, 24 December 2009 (UTC)
- I don't think that "sense", "word sense" and "word meaning" are synonyms here. Check .
- For the German, I am also in doubt with the translations (even the one I added in fact now...) --Kipcool 10:05, 26 December 2009 (UTC)
- Well, Wordnet considers them to be synonymous and Webster's does not exclude it. In fact it says "the meaning or sense in which a word or expression is understood, or generally received". So, I don't know. If you feel it's wrong, then remove them or mark them as not identical. --dh 15:28, 26 December 2009 (UTC)