As an anonymous user, you can only add new data. If you would like to also modify existing data, please create an account and indicate your languages on your user page.
DefinedMeaning talk:flachlegen (476858)
- Is it really specific for a man with a woman?
- "to sleep with" in the def is also a translation = not good. I would say "to have sexual intercourse with sb". Kipcool 08:03, 2 April 2007 (EDT)
- Some of the German translations are specific slang terms for a man sleeping with a woman (flachlegen, knallen, nageln), but not all. So I propose to leave those exact translations and move the others to DefinedMeaning:have sex (7270) --Tosca 15:04, 3 April 2007 (EDT)
- DefinedMeaning:have sex (7270) is only for a purpose of reproduction. I added DefinedMeaning:make love (501423) for the general meaning. Kipcool 04:26, 4 April 2007 (EDT)
- ok, I removed my duplicate DM. I checked and cleaned French on DefinedMeaning:flachlegen (476858). Kipcool 08:39, 5 April 2007 (EDT)
Solved today. --Kipcool 12:56, 12 January 2010 (UTC)