DefinedMeaning talk:gate (6430)
Either the definitions or the translations are wrong. "A doorway, opening, or passage in a fence or wall." describes not a "gate" but, well, a doorway, opening or passage (the gate is not the opening but something in that opening...), and I therefore suggest to use something like the alternative definition instead. --dh 23:30, 24 January 2010 (UTC)
- I agree with you (partially ;-) )
- We still need this DM for the opening itself, i.e. the space through which one walks ("doorway" is a synonym, and "gate" I'll remove).
- And we do are missing a DM for the physical object (door, gate) that is movable, which you indicated as an alternative definition.
- I am correcting it now. --Kip 08:10, 14 September 2010 (UTC)
- The new DM is DefinedMeaning:porte (1253751) --Kip 08:29, 14 September 2010 (UTC)