As an anonymous user, you can only add new data. If you would like to also modify existing data, please create an account and indicate your languages on your user page.
DefinedMeaning talk:green (6032)
This article (green (6032)) needs attention because:
It has been added to this category for attention. Thank you for your patience.
- Need to remove "Having green in its color". --InfoCan 17:51, 26 March 2012 (CEST)
- "The color of plants" is rather imprecise. Maybe "the color of the leaves of most plants". --InfoCan 17:57, 26 March 2012 (CEST)
- Well "Having green as its color" is at least an exact definition, and in some languages, green (adjective) and green (noun) are not written the same (in German for example), and therefore it is not circular.
- "The color of plants" is absent in most of the translations already. We could just remove it. --Kip 22:05, 29 March 2012 (CEST)
- OK. Just removed "The color of plants". --InfoCan 18:11, 30 March 2012 (CEST)