DefinedMeaning talk:insurance (1968)
- The definition in language "bul" (Bulgarian) is out of sync.
- The definition in language "nld" (Dutch) is out of sync.
- The definition in language "pol" (Polish) is out of sync.
- The definition in language "slv" (Slovenian) is out of sync.
The definition was "act, system or business of providing...". However, according to Wiktionary and other sources, the "business of providing..." and the thing that is provided (also called insurance) deserve 2 different meanings and have different translations. For example:
- I have an insurance for my house (thing that is provided)
- I work in insurance (the business)
So I am restricting the present meaning to the agreement that is provided (because the translations match that deefinition), and am creating a second DM for the business. --Kip 12:10, 26 November 2011 (UTC)