As an anonymous user, you can only add new data. If you would like to also modify existing data, please create an account and indicate your languages on your user page.
DefinedMeaning talk:nanny (6755)
I changed the definition:
- "person, usually a woman" => "A woman", since most translations are in fact already specific to women.
- added "usually as a full-time job", to make the difference with a baby-sitter who does the job sporadically.
- --Kip (talk) 10:08, 27 March 2013 (CET)
- The definition in language "nob" (Bokmål) is out of sync.
- The definition in language "nld" (Dutch) is out of sync.