As an anonymous user, you can only add new data. If you would like to also modify existing data, please create an account and indicate your languages on your user page.
Could someone please translate this DM to German or English. Thanks! --dh 07:19, 8 December 2009 (UTC)
- Done. --Kipcool 08:44, 8 December 2009 (UTC)
- Thank you very much indeed :) --dh 11:42, 8 December 2009 (UTC)
This article (discography) needs attention because:
It has been added to this category for attention. Thank you for your patience.
- I agree, I also have a problem with what is meant by "methodical".
- For your question: I guess that when the word was created, the recordings were published only on discs (vinyle or CD), but now with mp3 and Internet, it is a different story. So I guess the definition should be adapted. --Kipcool 15:27, 9 December 2009 (UTC)
- That's my point. A discography is not about physical mediums but about conceptual works and therefore mediums do not belong into the definition.
- What about the Wordnet defintion? It seems perfectly simple and all-embracing. --dh 16:36, 9 December 2009 (UTC)