As an anonymous user, you can only add new data. If you would like to also modify existing data, please create an account and indicate your languages on your user page.
Usage and explanations
- Extreme part.
- Any of the extreme parts, usually one of the two.
- The bathroom is at the end of the hallway.
- Hold the stick on both ends.
- The last or final part.
- The contrary of the beginning.
- The end of this film is very strange.
- Put a question mark at the end of the question, please.
- To reach oneself's end.
- Is this movie ever going to end?
- To make something end.
- We have to end the meeting because it's getting too late.