As an anonymous user, you can only add new data. If you would like to also modify existing data, please create an account and indicate your languages on your user page.
Identical meanings? --Tosca 16:56, 29 January 2010 (UTC)
- No, actually they are not. Or are they? Consider:
- "Am Nachmittag gehe ich spazieren"
- "Nachmittags gehe ich spazieren"
- 1) means that I will do it once (today or whatever day is spoken of) and 2) means that I do it regularly, every afternoon.
- Though "am Nachmittag should be added as a translation to 1) and I am not sure if "nachmittags" is a valid synonym. --dh 23:35, 29 January 2010 (UTC)