As an anonymous user, you can only add new data. If you would like to also modify existing data, please create an account and indicate your languages on your user page.
- 16 de octobre, 2007 Dokumentatione por li dolsaje pove bli trova hir (anglim).
- 14 de octobre, 2007 Li unesmi kuplures a Wikipedia ha bli krea che Italia.
- 1 de octobre, 2007 Pluboniso de datumaro provise plu rapidi responso-tempe.
- 30 de septembre, 2007 Novi funktionilo devena obtenabli, natablim klase-spesifik relationes.
- 16 de auguste, 2007 Kelki komensal MySQL konfiguratione fa multi difero :) .
- 3 de auguste, 2007 Wikiprotein was presented for a first time publicly at Wikimania.
- July 26, 2007 In preparation for new functionality that will be announced at Wikimania we have a new Main Menu.
- July 6, 2007 More updates have gone live; the auto completion function has been speeded up.
- June 19, 2007 New functionality and refactored code have gone live.
- June 3, 2007 We have reached 250.000 Expressions.
- May 7, 2007 Leftmostcat imported for the World Language Documentation Centre, the ISO-CD-639-6 data in the OmegaWiki database.
- May 5, 2007 Collections are now supported more visibly.
- March 22, 2007 All HTML tables are sorted in alphabetical order on the client side.
- February 5, 2007 OmegaWiki uses the latest MediaWiki version 1.10a, it coincides with new functionality.
- Christmas eve 2006 We have been presented with part of speech functionality, the best present !!
- December 16 Thanks to developer Leftmostcat, you can now annotate expressions with example sentences.
- December 12 WiktionaryZ is being renamed to OmegaWiki. This is to prevent confusion between this project and the WMF Wiktionary projects.
- October 18 The language selector will now show English or German content. the next step is importing the names in other languages into the UI.
- October 3 Our first real product has been envisioned and is in the works (you can help!): The OLPC Children's Dictionary, a children's dictionary for the OLPC project.