Uploading of files is broken
When I try to upload a picture, it breaks. Thanks, Gerard
- Please provide feedback on this issue's current status. Siebrand 17:57, 18 October 2006 (CEST)
- Fixed GerardM 03:23, 9 August 2007 (EDT)
Square bracket lemmata
There are a number of expressions which have been imported that contain square brackets. It is not possible to open or edit these. Maybe a script can be run on the database that changes all square brackets into round brackets, then these expressions can be dealt with. --Mkill 22:45, 5 August 2006 (CEST)
- See also above on #Preprocessing of GEMET (feature request) and #Expressions being shown as code, not link, in Translation lists
- As ( .. ) needs removing anyway it might be easier to edit all of them manually. HenkvD 10:29, 6 August 2006 (CEST)
- http://bugzilla.wikimedia.org/show_bug.cgi?id=8093 Siebrand 15:12, 30 November 2006 (CET)
- Fixed. GerardM 03:25, 9 August 2007 (EDT)
German parts of speech
The options "definite article" and "indefinite article" for German words are missing. --Ortografix 14:35, 1 April 2007 (EDT)
- So fix it. There are many languages that do not have any parts of speech information at all. This is because we do not know what POS a language has.. definite article exists. GerardM 16:39, 1 April 2007 (EDT)
- If he asks, I guess he means he doesn't know how to add it, so it is better to explain... So here it is:
- Edit DefinedMeaning:lexical item (402295)
- Under the definitions, there is "Class Attributes" -> "Part of speech" -> "options" (click).
- Then, add at the bottom "definite article" on the left column, and German on the right column.
- That should do it. Kipcool 04:46, 2 April 2007 (EDT)
- Thank you! --Ortografix 17:30, 2 April 2007 (EDT)
Corrupted talk/user pages and templates
Apparently most (or all) pages except Expressions and DM that were changed between 2007/Aug/10 and 2007/Aug/14 are corrupted, see http://www.omegawiki.org/index.php?title=Template:User_ell&oldid=733795 and http://www.omegawiki.org/User_talk:GnomeNinja5. --Ortografix 16:42, 17 November 2007 (EST)
- Some revisions seem to have disappeared. Not much to do at this time, I believe. Malafaya 15:34, 10 October 2009 (UTC)
Interface not working properly?
Where's the proper place to report the problems with the software interface? I see no trac/bugzilla here or anything of the kind?..
I'm using the linux versions of Opera 9.24 (latest stable), and also checked in Firefox 220.127.116.11 and Konqueror 3.5.7, and I can't add the language to the Multiply meanings (in the attempted new Expression). The dropdown entry field appears, I enter my three-letter language code (bel), the dropdown expands to show the very first page of options (Afrikaans to Asturian), then dropdown disappears leaving no effect on the page. In Firefox, sometimes dropdown shows me the "Belarusian" and then disappears, before I have a chance make a move with a mouse. In Konqueror, I'm able to get dropdown with my Belarusian option which stays put until I click it, however, entered language option somehow "blanks itself" even if I scroll page around a bit or try to access the language choice in Definition section.
Opera error console tells:
While Firefox 18.104.22.168 error console tells:
Warning: Unknown property 'zoom'. Declaration dropped. Source File: http://www.omegawiki.org/extensions/Wikidata/OmegaWiki/suggest.css Line: 28
I don't know where's the error console in Konqueror. —Yury Tarasievich 07:05, 7 December 2007 (EST)
- Please advise whether this is still a problem at this time. Thanks, Malafaya 15:36, 10 October 2009 (UTC)