په ټولو ژبو کې د مالوماتو زېرمه
اومېګاويکي په هره ژبه کې د مالوماتو د وړيا، ګڼ ژبنيزې سرچينې، يو پوهنغونډيز، ترمينالوژيکه زېرمه ده.
|| ښه راغلاست
اومېګاويکي ته ښه راغلاست. دا پروژه ډېرو خلکو ته اهمه ده. د همدې پروژې لومړنۍ موخه، د نړۍ د ټولو ژبو د ټولو وييونو په اړه د مالوماتو برابرول دي. د اومېګا د رامېنځ ته کېدو په نتيجه کې تر ډېره حده دا هڅه ده چې همدا پروژه پوهنغونډيز، ټرمېنالوژيک او اونټولوجيکه مالومات ولري. زموږ مالومات په اړونده توکبنسټونو کې، د ګڼې کارونې او مقصدونو پخاطر ستاسو په وړاندې پراته دي.
Our information is available to you in one of the languages you can select in the user preferences. When we do not have a translation in your language, we aim to provide it first in English and then in whatever language is available.
Our community data is available both under the GFDL and the CC-by license. It is up to you to choose what license suits you best. OmegaWiki is a collection of facts and as such individual facts cannot be copyrighted. Collections can. By providing our data in this way, we require you to provide a pointer to our data. This will inform people that they can come to us to expand and improve the data we provide.
|| اومېګاويکي کې ونډه اخيستل
You are interested and want to contribute? Just give it a try: anyone can edit and add translations and definitions. In order to be able to modify existing data, you will need to create an account and insert the Babel template on your user page, so that we know which languages you are familiar with. You will then be given edit rights (or please request them). If you have any question go to the discussion page or on IRC and you'll find people who can give answers.
You know PHP, Java, SQL and want to help with developing? The OmegaWiki software is an extension to the MediaWiki software and is available under the GPL license. The Development
page explains how to install your own OmegaWiki. If you need help, please contact Kipcool
- April 27, 2009 The search field on the left is now case sensitive.
- January 26, 2009 Several little bugs have been fixed. We are experimenting with Right to Left support.
- November 5, 2008 We have thirty thousand expressions for Spanish.
- October 30, 2008 We have forty thousand DefinedMeanings.
- October 28, 2008 French is supported with 20.000 expressions.
- June 17, 2008 The first results of OmegaWiki mark II are available.
- May 29, 2008 The vocabulary trainer has been added to the main menu of OmegaWiki.. it uses the data from OmegaWiki, so with more and better terminology it will be of more use :)
- May 28, 2008 In Genome Biology, a paper was published introducing the first WikiProfessional. This is exactly what we have been waiting for .. :)
- March 5, 2008 Thanks to the University Bamberg OmegaWiki is now monitored and restarted when the database fails.
- January 16, 2008 The localisation of OmegaWiki can now be done at Betawiki..
- November 17, 2007 The first translations have been imported; they were language names in Breton.
- October 16, 2007 Documentation for the software can be found here.
- October 14, 2007 The first links to Wikipedia have been created on Italy.
- October 1, 2007 Database tuning provides a much improved responsetime.
- September 30, 2007 New functionality becomes available, most notable class specific relations.
- August 16, 2007 Some initial MySQL configuration makes a lot of difference :) .
- August 3, 2007 Wikiprotein was presented for a first time publicly at Wikimania.
- July 26, 2007 In preparation for new functionality that will be announced at Wikimania we have a new Main Menu.
- July 6, 2007 More updates have gone live; the auto completion function has been speeded up.
- June 19, 2007 New functionality and refactored code have gone live.
- June 3, 2007 We have reached 250.000 Expressions.
- May 7, 2007 Leftmostcat imported for the World Language Documentation Centre, the ISO-CD-639-6 data in the OmegaWiki database.
| class="BGorange2" style="text-align:left; font-size:100%; background-color:#F9F9F3; border:2px solid #E8DDC9; font-weight:bold; padding:0 .5em 0em 23px;" |
| style="font-size:92%; background:#F1FAFF; border:2px solid #C6E4F2; border-top:0; border-bottom:0; padding:0 23px .8em 23px" |
| class="radius_bottom" style="font-size:92%; background:#EAF6FD; border:2px solid #C6E4F2; padding:0 .5em 0 23px" |
Press contact · Statistics · OmegaWiki blog
Stichting Open Progress