Informação em todas as línguas
Um projecto colaborativo para produzir um recurso livre, multilingue em todas as línguas, com informação lexical, terminológica e de thesaurus.
Welcome to OmegaWiki! The aim of our project is to create a dictionary of all words of all languages, including lexical, terminological and ontological information. Our data is available in a relational database, as a result it is possible to use the data for many purposes.
Our community data is available both under the GFDL and the CC-by license. It is up to you to choose what license suits you best.
For more information, you can consult the help pages
- April 27, 2009 The search field on the left is now case sensitive.
- January 26, 2009 Several little bugs have been fixed. We are experimenting with Right to Left support.
- November 5, 2008 We have thirty thousand expressions for Spanish.
- October 30, 2008 We have forty thousand DefinedMeanings.
- October 28, 2008 French is supported with 20.000 expressions.
- June 17, 2008 The first results of OmegaWiki mark II are available.
- May 29, 2008 The vocabulary trainer has been added to the main menu of OmegaWiki.. it uses the data from OmegaWiki, so with more and better terminology it will be of more use :)
- May 28, 2008 In Genome Biology, a paper was published introducing the first WikiProfessional. This is exactly what we have been waiting for .. :)
- March 5, 2008 Thanks to the University Bamberg OmegaWiki is now monitored and restarted when the database fails.
- January 16, 2008 The localisation of OmegaWiki can now be done at Betawiki..
- November 17, 2007 The first translations have been imported; they were language names in Breton.
- October 16, 2007 Documentation for the software can be found here.
- October 14, 2007 The first links to Wikipedia have been created on Italy.
- October 1, 2007 Database tuning provides a much improved responsetime.
- September 30, 2007 New functionality becomes available, most notable class specific relations.
- August 16, 2007 Some initial MySQL configuration makes a lot of difference :) .
- August 3, 2007 Wikiprotein was presented for a first time publicly at Wikimania.
- July 26, 2007 In preparation for new functionality that will be announced at Wikimania we have a new Main Menu.
- July 6, 2007 More updates have gone live; the auto completion function has been speeded up.
- June 19, 2007 New functionality and refactored code have gone live.
- June 3, 2007 We have reached 250.000 Expressions.
- May 7, 2007 Leftmostcat imported for the World Language Documentation Centre, the ISO-CD-639-6 data in the OmegaWiki database.
| class="BGorange2" style="text-align:left; font-size:100%; background-color:#F9F9F3; border:2px solid #E8DDC9; font-weight:bold; padding:0 .5em 0em 23px;" |
| style="font-size:92%; background:#F1FAFF; border:2px solid #C6E4F2; border-top:0; border-bottom:0; padding:0 23px .8em 23px" |
| class="radius_bottom" style="font-size:92%; background:#EAF6FD; border:2px solid #C6E4F2; padding:0 .5em 0 23px" |
Contacto de imprensa · Estatísticas · Blog do OmegaWiki
Stichting Open Progress