The name of the language whose ISO code is sah is Саха. "Тыла" is the Sakha word for "language". --Amir E. Aharoni 05:46, 13 August 2007 (EDT)
- But what is the Sakha word for Sakha? Is it Caxa? I would expect a cyrillic expression, at least. Perhaps the word Тыла also refers to the Sakha language itself? I have no idea, I'm just asking. László 09:28, 13 August 2007 (EDT)
- Caxa is in the Latin script.. consequently it is not Cyrillic ... GerardM 16:14, 13 August 2007 (EDT)
- The Sakha word for Sakha in the Cyrillic script is Саха. Or саха, if you want it in small letters. (I don't really know Sakha, but i presume that Sakha, like Russian, doesn't require language names to be capitalized.)
- The Sakha word for language in the Cyrillic script is тыла.
- Just look at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sakha_language --Amir E. Aharoni 16:10, 16 August 2007 (EDT)
Please Add Pashto in this language list
i kindly ask the admin of this wiki to add Pashto language here along with other languages of Omegawiki.
Thanks --ANBI 09:53, 17 May 2008 (EDT)