As an anonymous user, you can only add new data. If you would like to also modify existing data, please create an account and indicate your languages on your user page.
|Babel user information|
|Users by language|
Since Babel's scheme has absolutely no relevance to how well I could actually be expected to contribute (as opposed to how well I speak a language):
- xx: native writer. ph34r my intuition.
- xx-4: probably couldn't tell me from a native writer/speaker though fine points of idiom might give me away
- xx-3: fluent. can give decent information, and probably recognize and fix everyday typos, etc..
- xx-2: average competency. can give basic information, and might be able to fix typos, etc., but will not be able to fight with a native speaker about correctness. may be able to carry on a basic discussion in the language.
- xx-1: basic competency. can read it (either easily or with difficulty) but don't trust myself to contribute anything beyond the simplest information. probably will not be able to carry on a discussion in this language.