Hi! (I'll reply in English because it's easier for the language names)
If you have some knownledge of the language, could you quickly browse through the current list of words in Church Slavonic  and tell me if it is rather modern or Old Church? We will then create the missing language.
I am not sure that the Glagolitic alphabet will work, we have an issue with old scripts (but I'll try).
- I checked the "Glagolitic alphabet". It works! So I have added a language "Old Church Slavonic (Glagolitic)"
- I would still have to know if the current words that we have are modern Church or old Church, so that I can create the one of these two languages that we don't have.
- I added a language "Malay (Jawi)"
- From what I understood from Wikipedia, the Latin runi alphabet is the standard, so that we could keep the simple name "Malay" for it? Or do you think it is more reasonable to rename it as "Malay (Runi)"?
- "Old Armenian" we have already. In French it appears as "arménien ancien". Apparently, it is listed in English as "Classical Armenian".
- "Sakha" we have already, but I think it appears under the name "Yakut". Unfortunately, it is at the moment still impossible to tell the system which synonym should be prefered. It is one of our wanted features...
- I am not familiar with any of these languages, so I can only know what Wikipedia tells me. You might know better :) --Kip (talk) 23:03, 15 February 2014 (CET)