User talk:علی ساکی لرستانی
علی ساکی لرسویی ها د خدمتتو
Hi, I added Southern Luri to the languages that can be added to OmegaWiki and gave you proper edit rights. We are happy to get a new language, especially like Southern Luri, on board. If you have questions, please let me know.--Sabine (talk) 07:44, 21 November 2013 (CET)
- Well, one of the next steps is adding translations in your language to existing data. Here you can find more information: Adding Synonyms and translations - have a look at the image on the right hand side. You find that selection box under the list of translations that are already there. Please also read the definition in English to make sure you translate the right sense (sometimes words have multiple meanings).
- I would start with obvious terms that are used every day like food, animals etc. Just enter the word you search for in the search box on the left hand side (well - the box could also be on the right hand side, if you have a language with Arabic script as main language).
- You could also follow this list: List of terms in the General Dictionary - just rightclick on one of the term and open it in a new tab or window. There click on edit (uppber bar), scroll down and add your translation.
- If you have difficulties, please let me know. I could also get you an excel-table or .csv spreadsheet where you can simply add your translations.
- All the best and thank you for joining the project by helping your own language to be present for many.--Sabine (talk) 15:07, 21 November 2013 (CET)
Hi علی ساکی لرستانی ,