Welcome to OmegaWiki, I hope we will have a lot of fun making this project work :) GerardM 19:12, 17 March 2006 (CET)
 Deleting an expression
To delete an incorrect expression, (e.g. leverantier), you don't need to delete the page "Expression:leverantier". In fact, it has no effect on the Wikidata. The correct way is to remove the expression in the list of translations with the checkbox on the left column.
I know the "delete" tabs are misleading for the expression and definedmeaning namespaces, we should remove them I think. --Kip 10:58, 16 April 2011 (UTC)
- Thank you, Kip. As I told in the beer parlour, I'm not too often here. The 'delete' tab is more clear and more logical in my opinion, but if it is useless as you say, removing it is an option, but if there are more like me you have to explain this to every moderator. Patio4it 10:35, 17 April 2011 (UTC)
Thank you for your message. How do you think Omegawiki could collaborate with The Free Dictionary?
Regarding an association, we have no precise plan. We look for a place for the association, allowing people from many countries to be members of it, and enabling them to read in English the relevant laws of that country. I think at least one active member of the community should live there. You could maybe show the Meta:strategy page to your lawyer. --Fiable.biz 08:54, 30 October 2011 (UTC)
- I guess she did read it yet. She knew things I did not mail her. Regarding collaboration with Farlex: They have a partner program. Patio4it 10:33, 30 October 2011 (UTC)
Dear Patio, thank you for your message, but the only developper for Omegawiki is Kip. Please contact him about bugs, trying to be as precise as possible: explain when, in which circumstances what happens. --Fiable.biz 12:38, 5 November 2011 (UTC)
 WMF support?
Hello Patio. Would you be willing to indicate your opinion at Meta:WMF support regarding WikiMedia Foundation supporting OmegaWiki? Because of the small size of our community, every voice will be important. Thanks. --InfoCan 16:38, 4 April 2012 (CEST)
- Sure, Thank you for asking. BTW, you know we have a Twitter-account as well? @OmegaWiki Cheers, Klaas V 15:22, 5 April 2012 (CEST)
- I didn't, I just saw it. Thanks for tweeting about OmegaWiki! --InfoCan 17:06, 6 April 2012 (CEST)
Hallo, ik begrijp via nl.wikipedia dat je contact met me zocht. Mijn overlegpagina hier kan gewoon gebruikt worden. Groet, McDutchie 14:45, 20 August 2012 (CEST)
- Ok Klaas|Z4␟V: 22:24, 12 April 2013 (CEST)