Welcome to OmegaWiki, I hope we will have a lot of fun making this project work :) GerardM 19:10, 17 March 2006 (CET)
Talk to me :-)
Leave me a message here, svp. Sj 21:12, 30 April 2006 (CEST)
- We have as of this minor edit 206 followers (and counting) :-D .
B.T.W.: Bentornato after more than six years
- 2018-04-22T10:24:42 (diff | hist) . . (+90) . . Kip's tP (twitterers) (current)
- 2012-04-03T03:48:56 (diff | hist) . . (-13) . . IBP
- I was and still am indeed interested to become a developer or (data[base]-)administrator for OW and/or WMF;
- feel free to watch (and follow) my LI-profile. Why you never contacted me directly as if Kip knows more of me than all WMF-bosses together? On all appliances I did I got a negative answer; all missed chances; it is not too late, I'm still available.
- Greetings from Zeeburg, Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands,
P.S. Thanks for the mention!
- You're welcome :) And it's nice to return and see how ωwiki has grown. I'm trying to understand what's needed to provide better long-term support for this site, and to improve WD so that it can incorporate all of the nuance and precision found here. Let me know if either is described in detail somewhere. Sj (talk) 23:01, 3 May 2018 (CEST)
I believe you're searching for more cooperation between WMF and OW. Many of us (i.e. the team) are more than willing to do so. I remember we started some talks on Meta. I'm afraid we have some (many?) "Wiktionarians" in the opposition and even one or two of our users here. If Wiki were a democracy there would be a decision by now. Perhaps our big boss remembers the location(s). My memory sucks big time 8-D In bocca al lupo from (temporarily) Egmond aan Zee, Klaas `Z4␟` V: 10:44, 4 May 2018 (CEST)
- Big boss would say that maybe you refer to that page: https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Requests_for_comment/Adopt_OmegaWiki .
- I am not very active now and for a few years to come. I was told to enjoy my kid as much as possible when he is young because they grow fast and soon become independent teenagers ;) --Kip (talk) 20:43, 4 May 2018 (CEST)